Flexibility and performance at your service.
The most advanced and complete portable crawler system for the pipeline inspection professional.
Most motorized inspection systems are complex and bulky. Many are difficult to transport and install, prone to weather damage and are complicated to operate.The P350 flexitrax™ portable system offers inspection professionals the ultimate portable crawler system. This advanced and affordable system features the simplicity and transportability of a pushrod system whilst delivering the functionality and performance associated with complex and expensive crawler systems. The P350 main line camera is a modular system, designed to meet the tough requirements of any inspection environment.
Five reasons to purchase a P350 Flexitrax System
1. Modular and flexible
The P350 is a truly modular system designed to meet the tough requirements of inspection environments.
2. Survey a broad range of pipe sizes
The P350S crawlers and accessories deliver survey complement centering in pipe ranges from 4”/100 mm and up to 60mm.
3. Simple to operate
Intuitive joystick control over crawler, camera functions, and dedicated one-touch controls make the P350 crawler system easy to use, letting you drive any drum, crawler, and camera combination.
4. Integrated push rod functionality
The P340 Flexiprobe pushrod reels and cameras can be connected directly to the Flexitrax system, allowing you to switch from crawler to pushrod operation at the touch of a button - no need to change connections or provide an extra power source for pushrod.
5. Comprehensive on-site reporting
The P350 command module offers a customizable built-in reporting system, capable of creating and exporting detailed MSCC5 compliant drain or inspection chamber survey reports. The integrated sensitive inclinometer and the multi-frequency sonde allows users to map pipeline topography easily and efficiently.
Outstanding picture quality
The P350 flexitrax features ultra-bright LEDs and high-resolution cameras built on a powerful digital video platform. The P350 flexitrax system supports three interchangeable, high-resolution cameras. Each camera features the latest generation, ultra-bright white LEDs that ensure a clear picture and a long, maintenance-free life. The digital video is displayed on the command module’s ultra-bright, 8" industrial grade TFT screen. The P350 flexitrax command module allows you to zoom and rotate photos and live or recorded digital video in real-time. The command module also provides Mimic™ display, an intuitive way of controlling pan and tilt. Combined, these features provide outstanding video picture quality and make it easier and quicker to correctly identify problems even in the toughest conditions.
Reliability where you need it
The P350 flexitrax portable camera system is engineered to operate in almost any environment. The command module and drum have a weatherproof rating of IP53. The tough, yet light-weight controller provides a durable buffer between the elements and your survey data. The command module stores survey data direct to solid-state Compact Flash cards. Solid-state non-volatile memory means there’s no moving parts so your files are secure and less vulnerable to shock damage and power outages. The system is operable in the most demanding conditions. The portable camera system can operate fully submersed and are water resistant to depths of up to 100m. They are constructed from brass and stainless steel and are built with powerful 50 or 100W motors that can move through almost any pipeline system. The integrated sensitive inclinometer and the multi-frequency sonde allow you to map pipeline topography easily and efficiently. The ruggedly constructed cameras are designed to transfer any front impact to the crawler body, protecting the cameras from shock damage.
Flexible digital data transfer
The advanced digital platform of the P350 flexitrax means you can transfer survey data from your Compact Flash card to your PC or laptop via fast USB 2.0. Use the included FlexiSight™ Windows-based software to edit video and convert reports to Microsoft® Word format. With Bluetooth® wireless technology you can send your inspection photos from the command module to a compatible cell phone and forward them instantly to your client.
The P350 flexitrax portable crawler is small enough to fit in the trunk of your car. The main line camera system can be van or truck mounted and wheeled onsite using the ergonomic barrow design, allowing you to reach conduits beyond the range of your vehicle. Once onsite, the system is quick and easy to set-up and deploy. Build the system to meet your inspection requirements. Choose between a practical and inexpensive manual drum system or an advanced, compact, self–contained powered drum with up to 250m of cable. Choose from three interchangeable cameras and two powerful, yet compact crawlers that are designed to withstand the most challenging sub-surface conditions.The command module is also fully compatible with the P330+ flexiprobe™ giving you access to its comprehensive range of pushrod reels, cameras and accessories. Switch from portable crawler to pushrod inspection without carrying a second system. The main line camera system is easy to use, thanks to its intuitive user interface and simple, one-touch control over video and photo capturing. The tough and durable keypad gives you direct access to advanced digital features and lets you drive any drum, crawler and camera combination. The command module and the drum also feature RCA video outputs, meaning you can record your video to an external device or display video on an external monitor. Each portable crawler ships with one set of small wheels. The small wheel set is the optimal choice for deployment in 100mm (4”) pipes for the P354 crawler and in 150mm (6”) pipes for the P356 crawler. For bigger pipes there is an option of different wheel configurations and elevators.
The P350 flexitrax system is designed and built for continuous operation and easy maintenance. Each crawler is designed for quick repair. The powered drum features a removable drum and cable cassette that’s fast and easy to replace in the workshop or even in the field. The optional re-termination kit makes it easy and affordable to replace and repair damaged cables. The P350 flexitrax system is the obvious choice when you need cost-effective and flexible solutions.
- Compact and tough controller can be left on the drum or fitted where convenient
- Ultra-bright 8" industrial grade TFT screen with anti-reflective protection offers the best picture in any light condition
- Tough and durable keypad to control all the system functions and movements
- Splashproof keyboard for text entry and report writing
- Digital zoom and picture navigation functions to explore, in real-time, the live video picture
- Main line camera can record full SVGA video and snapshots onto solid-state Compact Flash (CF) card
- Bluetooth® wireless technology to send photos world-wide instantly (using a compatible cell phone and service provider)
- USB 2.0 port to transfer all the files quickly to a PC or laptop
- Compatible with P330+ flexiprobe pushrod system
Rugged and Flexible
Main Line Portable Crawler System
- IP53 and IP68 rated system
- Self-contained power drum allows for van fit or portable use
- Cable lengths from 100m to 250m with a cable-end protection system
- Automatic or manual retrieval mode
- Manual drum available
- Protable crawlers rated IP68 to 100m, with inbuilt inclinometers and multi-frequency sondes
Power and Agility
- Non-steerable 100mm (4") crawler allows access in a typical 300mm manhole and pipe
surveys from 4" to 12" (100 to 300mm)
- Steerable 150mm (6") crawler for pipes from 150mm (6") to 600mm (24")
- 50W (4") and dual 50W (6") crawler motors
- Quick release wheels and choice of hard or soft tires for all pipe conditions
Light and Vision
- Latest generation, ultra-bright LEDs for a long, maintenance-free life and exceptional
- Choice of three high-definition cameras: forward view, pan & tilt or pan & tilt with 10x optical zoom
- P350-CMOD Mimic display control and auto survey mode for easy pan & tilt operation