Rycom Instruments CLAMPMITTER™
The CLAMPMITTER™ is a unique tool for inductive coupling. This self-contained inductive transmitter increases productivity, promotes safety and simplifies locates by condensing the transmitter and inductive coupler into one cordless package. Whether climbing down a manhole or accessing a utility box, the Clampmitter is an easy alternative to suiting up with a full transmitter and wired coupler.
- Eliminates the risks of hauling heavy transmitter boxes down aging manhole ladders
- Removes the hazards of tripping/falling over long cords in unstable job sites
- Lends itself as a back-up transmitter when your line transmitter’s battery goes down in the field
- Allows the user to complete more than one locate at once
- Removing the cord permits the user to easily lock the unit inside manholes and switchgears
- Eliminating theft risks and the need for more than one user to stand watch
- Recharges with ease using a standard USB supply
- Affordable price point to add to budgetary plans
- Made in the USA
CUT THE CORD
For added safety, more convenience and increased productivity, cut the cord. The Clampmitter is a self-contained, stand-alone, transmitting inductive coupler.
The unit is engineered with three highly capable inductive frequencies. These frequencies are commonly available on most locators from a wide range of manufacturers. And, cutting the cord means you don’t have to match your output jack to use with a different brand of locator.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
Long trudges in the field feel better when carrying the ClampmitterTM. This unit is 0.8 pounds and ready for action on its 3 available inductive frequencies. There is no need to worry about hauling that heavy transmitter to the field.
HIGH & LOW POWER OUTPUTS
Adjustable power settings allow for the just the right amount of signal to be applied. For short runs in congested areas the low power can prevent bleed over. The high power setting will light up the most stubborn and resistive circuits.
No fumbling for more D-cells to keep your locates rolling. The ClampmitterTM can be charged with a simple, standard USB cord (with a whopping 14 hours of continuous use on a full charge!). And there’s no messy wall and car chargers falling out of your bag.
HOT STICK READY
D-ring and 1/4 inch threaded insert for fitting of hotstick and lanyard.