CUES Flexitrax C550 Portable Video Inspection System
Portable video inspection for drainage, water and plumbing networks. The flexitrax C550c is designed around simplicity of operation. Ready to use in 30 seconds from powering on, it requires minimal training to operate, letting you concentrate on pipe inspection.
Easy. Fast. Simple.
The flexitrax C550c is designed around simplicity of operation. Ready to use in 30 seconds from powering on, it requires minimal training to operate, letting you concentrate on pipe inspection.
This portable and modular crawler system enables operators to customize the flexitrax C550c solution for the inspection of a vast range of pipes, in all locations.
The flexitrax C550c can be readily transported and easily wheeled onto site through our rugged, ergonomic design, allowing you to reach access points beyond the range of your vehicle.
Use GraniteNet software to integrate the flexitrax C550c to your asset inspection, decision support, and work management program.
Inspect pipes faster to complete more surveys each day
- The intuitive interface is quick to set up and simple to operate.
- Dedicated function keys make it easy to use.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries lasting all day.
Reports are ready to share as soon as your survey is complete.
- WiFi connection for sending reports via DropBox or email.
- Advanced connectivity with USB, HDMI and ethernet, making it easy to view and export your data.
- Video streaming to nearby devices.
A suite of reporting formats
- Expand your client base by offering a variety of tailored surveys through;
- Integrate with Cues GraniteNet software to create NASSCO standard compliant reports including PACP, LACP, and MACP.
- Basic reports.
Modular by design, the flexitrax C550c system can be paired with a range of products and accessories. lOur solution gives you flexibility when you need it, enabling you to survey pipes from 1¼" / 32mm to 60" / 1500mm