RIDGID SeeSnake® microDrain™ Video Inspection System
1¼" to 3 / 4" (32 - 75 to 100 mm)* lines up to 65' (20 m). Passes multiple 90° bends in most 1.5" (40 mm) drain lines.
microDrain™ video inspection system provides small size and maneuverability for small diameter and tight-turn radius inspections.
* 3" (75 mm) when used with a micro CA-350 inspection camera. 4" (100 mm) when used with a SeeSnake monitor.
- Lightweight and compact design is one-half the size of popular inspection systems, easily stowed in a truck and carried onto the jobsite.
- Multi-monitor compatibility with existing SeeSnake monitors, or the micro CA-350 digital inspection camera.
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for a long service life as well as long lasting high-intensity lights for exceptional viewing.
- Ideal for inspections with tight turns such as toilet traps and P-traps.
- L100/L100C - 1 1⁄2" to 5" (40 - 125 mm) lines with a stiffer push cable allowing you to inspect lines up to 100' (30 m)
- D65S - Small diameter with tight turns, 1¼" to 3" (32 - 75 mm) sink drains, pool lines up to 65' (20 m)
- N85S - Ultra small diameter lines 1" to 2" (25 - 50 mm) with tight turns for specialized applications