SeeSnake® MicroReel™ Video Inspection System
1 1⁄2" to 4 / 5" (40 to 100 / 125 mm)* lines up to 100' (30 m). Passes 90° bends in most 2" (50 mm) lines.
microReel video inspection system provides small size and maneuverability for small diameter and tight-turn radius inspections.
* 4" (100 mm) when used with a micro CA-350 inspection camera. 5" (125 mm) when used with a SeeSnake® monitor.
- Lightweight and compact design is one-half the size of popular inspection systems, easily stowed in a truck and carried onto the jobsite.
- Multi-monitor compatibility with existing SeeSnake monitors, or the micro CA-350 digital inspection camera.
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for a long service life. Long-lasting high-intensity lights for exceptional viewing.
- Stiffer push cable than microDRAIN® to enable line inspections up to 100' (30m).