ATP-12 | 223 KiloHertz Flushable Transmitter
For use with Prototek’s Ardy receiver. The ATP-12 flushable transmitter transmits using the 223 KiloHertz frequency. It is your go to when locating with our Ardy receiver in nonmetallic lines and septic tanks.
- Black On/Off push button
- Batteries are not replaceable
- Floats for easy retrieval
- Flashing LED indicates that the sonde is transmitting
- Red LED will come on to indicate when the battery is no longer good
- Eyelet for easy attachment to a fishing line