Schonstedt Rex Multi-Frequency Pipe & Cable Locator
Multi-frequency pipe and cable locator for all utilities.
Rex Multi-Frequency Pipe & Cable Locator
Rex is Schonstedt’s newest underground pipe and cable locator for sale, recommended for all underground utilities: water and sewer, electric, telecom, and gas.
Rex is a multi-frequency locator with a price tag comparable to single-frequency locators. The sleek design of the transmitter is less than 2” thick and weighs less than 4 lbs. At slightly over 7 lbs., the entire system fits easily into a custom shoulder bag.
Rex Standard Features
- Ultralight Design: Receiver + Transmitter = Under 7lbs
- Compact & Portable: Receiver retracts for easy carrying
- Multi-Frequency Versatility: 512 Hz, 33 kHz and 82 kHz plus 50/60 Hz passive and 512 Hz sonde detection.
- Schonstedt’s 3-year warranty – Best in the industry.
82kHz, 33kHz & 512 Hz
Conductive, Inductive, and Inductive Clamp
MAX. OUTPUT POWER: (CONDUCTIVE MODE @ 1000 Ω LOAD)
512 Hz - 1/2, 1, 2 or 5 W
33 kHz - 1/2, 1, 2 or 5 W
82 kHz - 1/2 or 1
Rechargeable NiMH pack (12V)
8 Hours (intermittent use)
Internal Smart Charger powered by AC/DC power adapter
10” x 10.25” x 1.75”
(25.4 cm x 26 cm x 4.5 cm)
WEIGHT (INCL. BATTERIES):
3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 70°C)
White LED array
WATER AND DUST RESISTANCE
The following accessories are available for Rex:
- Standard Headset (p/n: XT40000)
- 3″ Inductive Signal Clamp (p/n: TM60000)
- 5″ Inductive Signal Clamp (p/n: TM60001)
- 7″ Inductive Signal Clamp (p/n: TM60002)
- Large Heavy Duty Clips – p/n: TM70001
- Small Heavy Duty Clips – p/n: TM70002
- 512 Hz Sonde (p/n: TM50910)
- 512 Hz Micro Mini Sonde (p/n: TM50911)
- Transmitter Battery Replacement Kit (includes Spare Battery, Spare Charger, & 4 Screws) (p/n 600072)
- Components also sold separately: Spare Battery (p/n FD50040) & Spare Charger (p/n 600071)