HTP-15 | 8 KiloHertz Flushable Transmitter
The HTP-15 flushable transmitter transmits using the 8 KiloHertz frequency. It is your go to when locating with our LineFinder 2200 receiver in nonmetallic lines and septic tanks. If you are locating around power lines this powerful highly efficient frequency will greatly reduce interference.
- Black On/Off push button
- Floats for easy retrieval
- Flashing LED indicates that the sonde is transmitting
- Red LED will come on to indicate when the battery is no longer good
- Batteries are not replaceable
- Eyelet for easy attachment to a fishing line