P340 Flexiprobe™ Pushrod Inspection System
Delivers high quality pipeline surveys in a flexible and durable package.
At the heart of the P340 flexiprobe system are the ruggedized and weatherproofed P340 and P340+ flexiprobe controllers, with the P340+ controller featuring a built-in Lithium-Ion battery. Both controllers record high quality digital video or images with a single button press, and display them on an ultra-bright 8” TFT screen.
Advanced digital capabilities mean that users can zoom, pan and rotate images during recording to focus in on problem areas. The P340(+) flexiprobe system can be adapted to many different inspection requirements:
- a choice of 1” (25mm) or 2” (50mm), ultra-durable cameras. The 2" (50mm) camera is self-levelling, always keeping the video picture upright when navigating a pipe.
- a range of 5 different reels from the extra-flexible 100’ (30m) P341 Plumbers reel to the 500’ (150m) P343 reel designed to push for longer distances.
Compact reel designs ensure that the systems are fully transportable, and protected in transit. A wide range of compatible sondes, skids, brushes and accessories completes the package, allowing inspection of pipes up to 9” (230mm) in diameter.
- In-built high capacity Lithium-Ion battery (P340+ controller)
- One-touch recording to USB memory sticks and Compact Flash cards
- Outstanding picture quality from toughened cameras
- Super-flexible Plumbers system for residential and commercial plumbing
- High quality digital video with digital pan and zoom
- Inspection reports prepared on-site with integrated report writer
- Weatherproof, robust and truly portable
C & S Solutions now offers service and repair on this product. Please contact us for more information.
BLOWOUT SALE PRICING
Order by phone 513-922-7444 NOW through December 31st, 2018
Check, Credit Card, Cash or Financing Available
Five reasons to purchase a P340 Flexiprobe System
1. Portable Controller
Light-weight controller with built-in rechargeable battery, weatherproof, and easy to use.
2. Digital Recordings
The fully digital controller system architecture provides precise control over inspections and recordings. Digital rotate, pan, and zoom functions let you focus in on problem areas during live or recorded inspections.
3. One-touch recording and still picture capture
A single key press on the ruggedized keypad records high quality, fully digital videos, which is automatically time and date stamped and logged against the job that you are working on. Similar, still pictures can be captured, inspected, and filed at any point during your inspection with a single key press.
4. USB Flash Drives
The Pearpoint P340 push rod camera command module supports the popular USB flash drive: simply plug your own or your customer's high-end memory stick into the USB slot and start recording and storing inspection videos, photos, and observations directly into it.
5. Outstanding picture quality
The P340 flexiprobe system offers three cameras, 1” (25mm), 1 ¼”(32mm) and 2” (50mm), equipped with high-resolution sensors and the latest generation ultra-bright white LEDS, which combine to deliver a crisp, clear picture in most pipe conditions.