RIDGID SeeSnake® Compact M40 with TruSense®
The RIDGID SeeSnake Compact M40 sewer inspection camera system delivers big performance in a small package. TruSense technology delivers valuable information about the in-pipe environment as the moderately stiff push cable navigates turns with ease.
The Compact M40 Camera System offers similar performance to the SeeSnake Mini in the popular Compact form factor, combining a small package and all-in-one monitor capability. Now available with TruSense™ technology. The Compact M40 has 131' (40 m) of moderately stiff push cable, providing a good compromise between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns.
- Quick-release docking system for fast, efficient job setup with the SeeSnake® CS6x Versa monitor.
- Sturdy metal frame provides a solid base that makes it easy to push and retrieve the cable.
- Powerful Flexmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
- High dynamic range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions
- TiltSense™ displays the camera's angle in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake® CSx series monitor.