SeeSnake® Mini Camera with TruSense®
The SeeSnake Mini with TruSense provides down pipe visibility, vastly improved with High Dynamic Range (HDR), giving more clearly defined details of the pipe characteristics. The rugged, high-intensity LEDs provide exceptional viewing and longer life. The self-leveling camera head keeps the image upright (certain models) Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns. High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions TiltSense displays the camera's pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake CSx series monitor.
- 200' (61 m) of 0.36" (9,1 mm) moderately stiff push cable diameter strikes a good balance between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns and ideal for inspecting 1.5" to 8" (40 mm to 200 mm) main laterals.
- With TruSense, advanced sensors on the self-leveling or fixed camera head convey valuable information about the in-pipe environment.
- TiltSense, the on-camera inclinometer provides the camera’s degree of tilt and displays it on a SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor expands the camera’s dynamic range, reducing blown-out areas and sections of the pipe that are too dark to see, offering superior clarity and detail.
- Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has a long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
- Rugged, high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing and long life.
- Use with the CSx Via and special design Csx Via Mount to create an all-in-one flexible 'bring-your-own-screen" inspection solution
- Download the free HQx Live app to view and record inspection jobs on your phone or tablet.