Sensors and Software LMX200™
LMX200™ is the Premier Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Utility Locating Equipment in the market today.
The LMX200™ provides unprecedented insights and target confidence to detect traditionally non-locatable subsurface features such as:
- Non-metallic pipes, including PVC and asbestos cement
- Underground Electrical Cable
- Concrete storm and sewer systems
- Utilities where installed tracer wiring has failed
- Underground storage tanks and drainage tiles
- Septic system components
- Non-utility structures such as vaults, foundation walls and concrete pads
Public utility systems and local governments require that the positions of underground systems are located and marked. This helps in planning projects and avoiding risks and hazards. The LMX200™ builds on the capabilities of the LMX100™ and adds further features to help you locate and map these utilities. It adds the powerful Grid Scan mode and the ability to use an external GPS to take full advantage of SplitView and MapView. The LMX200™ Enhanced upgrade also allows data export for post-processing, archiving, reference and further mapping capabilities.